THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

MY BEST FRENS EVER





He is my BEST EVER FREN after we didnt in special relation..now, i hurted him just because of he asked me some question..now kami nda g contact contact even d opis, kami nda bertegur sapa sekali pun..sekali ku cakap "DONT EVER YOU CONTACT ME AGAIN" i know its hard for him..and i have to face it..i oredy with my previous one..now, hard for me to leave this relationship..only him i can to be fren with..apakan ku cakap ani banar nya?nth, aku hurt, ya hurt but everyone happy..this what they want kan kan?Their happiness is mine but did my happiness is them? *soalan~*


i'd never feel lyke this when i lost a fren..he is my special fren, he is different mean?he is not like my other frens even my real real besties..he is not back-stabbers..and 1 thing i knew from AQHM that my bestiest sndri gtau ya my secret..is that can call besties?is that can call disback-stabbers?nth lahhh


P/s: Dear fren, i'd like to say sorry for my stupidity and THANKS alot for every what you had done for me.Thanks for your concern, care and love for me..MISS EVERY MOMENTS THAT WE HAD SPENT TOGETER

0 comments: