THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friendships come and Friendships go

Friendships come and Friendships go

Like wave upon the sand

Like day and night

Like birds in flight

Like snowflakes when they land

But you and I are something else

Our friendship's here to stay

Like weeds and rocks and dirty socks

It never goes away!


BESTEST FRIEND !

When I cry you help me out

When I'm happy you hear me shout

When I grin you know I'm really mad

because you are my best friend

You can tell when I'm sad


You're there in thick and thin

You're my best friend

You hear me out when I want to talk

You help me out when I get mad

You are the bestest friend I've ever had


So hear me out when I say

You're the light in my day

You are the moon in my night

You shine very bright

You are the bestest friend I have

and I miss you

0 comments: